TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
Reliance on information posted & disclaimer
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or relying on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from the use of this site.
Information about us www.annietheosteo.com is a site operated by CURE360 LTD Our office is located at 2 Great Braitch Lane, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9FD
Accessing our site Access to our site is permitted temporarily, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Our site changes regularly We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Our liability The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
loss of income or revenue;
loss of business;
loss of profits or contracts;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss of data;
loss of goodwill;
wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your concerns If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com Thank you for visiting our site.
2. If you need to contact us you can do so by emailing info@CURE360.co.uk at any time
Information we collect
3. We will collect personal data on this website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you contact us for support or services or if you are making a purchase from us.
4. We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally). Use of your information
5. We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
6. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes: To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service; If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you; Where you have consented to receive such information, to provide information on other parties products or services that we feel may be of interest to you; Where you have consented to receive our e-newsletters, from time to time to provide that to you. Disclosure of your information
7. We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist in fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
8. Where you have consented for us to do so, we may provide your data to selected third parties who may contact you about their goods or services that you may be interested in.
9. If you do not want us to use your data for our use, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us, or you can do so by contacting us via the address detailed in clause 2 at any time.
10. Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors. Controlling the use of your data.
11. If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can contact us at the address detailed in clause 2 at any time. Where we store and transfer your data.
12. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
13. We will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal processes served on us or the website.
14. You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at info@CURE360.co.uk
15. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
16. You might find links to third-party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
• Determining if you are logged in or not
18. The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to info@CURE360.co.uk. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
19. You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by emailing info@CURE360.co.uk. Changes to this policy